preschool: NINJA MINI
Young Ninjas mini for ages 3-5, is designed to teach preschool children introductory martial arts techniques in a creative, fun, and safe environment. Each session will include a new mix of skills, games, and challenges from our Young Ninjas curriculum. Each new session, preschoolers will focus on a new life skill i.e patience, loyalty confidence, and so on.
- PRESCHOOL appropriate – ages 3-5 years old.
- 45 minute class, run weekly.
- min : 6 kids / max: 12 kids
WHY YOUNG NINJAS?
- Gross Motor skills development.
- Basic martial arts techniques, movement and fitness.
- Social skills development.
- Encourage healthy and active lifestyle habits.
- Play based curriculum.
Did you know? Exposure to martial arts at a young age is a great benefit for kids. Our preschool curriculum exposes children to basic martial arts techniques, which get them moving, jumping, kicking, and learning how to focus and listen, all in a safe and age-appropriate setting.
Additional benefit: We also incorporate stranger awareness and situational awareness methods through our curriculum each session.
WANT US AT YOUR SCHOOL? CLICK HERE!